What is seeBOOST®?
seeBOOST® is is a revolutionary device designed by industry experts in optics and electronics to help persons with AMD. It is the lightest weight, most affordable and most effective low vision aid for AMD in the world.
seeBOOST® is available exclusively through the Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind as a result of our partnership with Evergaze to bring seeBOOST® to market. For more information about the technology and how it assists people with macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, visit Evergaze.com
Who Benefits from seeBOOST®?
People Diagnosed with:
- Macular Degeneration (AMD & Stargards)
- RP-gradual field loss
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Others with visual impairments where brightness, contrast and magnification enhance the visual experience
- Easy to use
- As comfortable as ordinary glasses
- Permanently mounted onto better eye (monocular)
- Lightweight, adds 1oz. to glasses
- Electronic magnification 1.5-7.5x
- User adjustable on battery pack
- Automatic contrast enhancement
- User selectable color modes
- Fast auto-focus (3" to infinity)
Reasons to Become a seeBOOST® Distributor:
- Address workplace accomidation needs for visually impaired employees
- Improve lifestyle quality and satisfaction for your clients
- Generate new profits with expanded product offerings
- Become a leader in bringing the latest technology to visually impaired people